The Lebanese Petroleum Administration, on behalf of the Minister of Energy and Water, is pleased to announce that the update of the Draft Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) for the Exploration and Production Activities Offshore Lebanon is now available online for public consultation. Public Consultation is open until May 1, 2019. Accordingly, the public is invited to review and comment on the draft SEA documents which include:
– Non-technical Summary (Arabic) (English)
– Volume I: Strategic Environmental Assessment Report (English)
– Volume II: Baseline Conditions (English)
– Volume III: Legal and Policy Analysis (English)
– Volume IV: Stakeholder Engagement (English)
Written comments can be provided on the LPA website or by email email@example.com by May 1, 2019.
In addition, public consultation sessions are being planned in Beirut and other coastal areas. Dates to be announced in due time.